Master of Business Administration
The Strategic Choice for Your Business Education.
The MBA program of study is uniquely focused on creating synergies in business relationships, as well as emphasizing the importance of ethical business practices.
No specific login times
No waiting — Three start dates per year
30 Best Value Colleges and Universities in North Carolina 2015. Ranked one of the top 30 colleges and universities in North Carolina by Best Value Schools. Awarded for striking the best balance of price and performance. To learn more, please click here.
50 Most Innovative Small College Business Departments 2015. Business Research Guide has named the University of Mount Olive in its 2015 list of the 50 Most Innovative Small College Business Departments.
Potential Career Options
- Departmental Manager/Director
- Operations/Office Manager
- Research Analyst
“I am grateful and honored to have been able to journey through this professional and personal growth process to acquire an exciting career position that offers me the opportunity to serve my goals, family, company, client satisfaction, and community.”
To qualify for admission, you must have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Bachelor’s degrees earned from institutions outside the U.S require analysis. UMO’s preferred provider is International Education Evaluators, Inc. (IEE) at http://www.foreigntranscripts.com/. Please select the full course report option.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA, or a minimum 2.5 GPA with 5 or more years of professional work experience.
In order to sign up for online classes at UMO, you must have regular access to the Internet and email, as well as, be familiar with creating, formatting, and attaching Microsoft Word documents.
APPLYING IS EASY!
An admission counselor is standing by to answer your questions. View our admissions page and learn more to get started.Learn More
Degree Course Requirements
* from ACBSP or AACSB accredited graduate business programs, on a case-by-case basis
Program Course Details
MBA Program Courses
- BUS 500: Business Essentials
- ACC 610: Managerial Accounting
- BUS 620: Business Ethics
- BUS 630: Business Law
- BUS 640: Logistics and Operations Management
- BUS 670: Strategic Management
- BUS 671: Strategy Applications
- ECO 600: Managerial Economics
- FIN 640: Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy
- MGT 640: Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- MIS 640: Technology for Managerial Decision Making
- MKT 640: Marketing Management
A degree you can afford.
Tuition & fees:
- $570 per semester-credit hour
- No Application Fee
- $50 confirmation deposit, applied toward tuition, due upon acceptance of the offer of admission
- No Technology Fee
Financial Aid Breakdown of Online Students*
*Percentage of total students with valid FAFSA on file who attempted Spring hours greater than zero.
Explore some of the other exciting online programs being offered at UMO:
Answer: The MBA program at the University of Mount Olive offers a unique learning experience to students. Small class sizes and a fully immersive social environment combine to offer an unparalleled learning experience. Coursework is asynchronous and may be completed any time of the day or night from wherever you have an Internet connection. Students have the option to enroll in the accelerated one- year path or standard two-year path and switch between them as desired.
Obtain your MBA from the University of Mount Olive’s Online Programs. Have questions? Contact one of our admissions counselors today!